Avatar

Monday, August 27, 2012

TOOL ELEVEN: Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
I have no tools as of yet but I anticipate executing many of the projects I outlined in prior entries.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
I realize I need to get with the times and learn from my students to see how I can hook them with technology and improve how I deliver instruction.

 
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
 
Access to a wide variety of interesting resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment